It’s the second episode of All Elite Wrestling Dynamite, and after the top of the premiere, there appears to be a warfare brewing between two factions.
The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega misplaced to the crew of Chris Jericho, Santana and Ortiz in the principle occasion, however the combating did not finish there. Cody Rhodes bumped into the ring to tackle the AEW World Champion after he attacked him earlier within the evening, which prompted Sammy Guevara after which Dustin Rhodes to return out. But the shocker was the emergence of Jake Hagger, who helped take out The Elite/Rhodes household, permitting this new secure to face tall to finish the evening.
Tonight, Dustin will crew up with Adam “Hangman” Page towards Jericho and Sammy Guevara to attempt to take Jericho’s secure down a peg, however will the faces get on the identical web page?
Wednesday begins the primary AEW Tag Team Tournament to find out the primary tag crew champions. In the primary spherical match between The Young Bucks and Private Party, will the self-proclaimed greatest tag crew on the planet advance, or will the younger upstarts get the higher of Matt and Nick Jackson?
AEW Women’s Champion, Riho will crew with Britt Baker to tackle Bea Priestley and Emi Sakura. After Riho’s victory over Nyla, she has a goal on her again, and there are many contenders for the joshi wrestler. This tag crew match shall be an amazing showcase for Baker, Priestly and Sakura, however who will Riho’s subsequent opponent emerge from this match?
Darby Allin defeated CIMA within the first installment of AEW Dark and is one step nearer to an AEW World Championship alternative. Tonight, he takes on Jimmy Havoc, and if Allin wins, he’ll tackle Jericho for the championship subsequent week.
And lastly, Shawn Spears issued a problem to Jon Moxley. This shall be Moxley’s first match in AEW since his damage, however, after he laid out Kenny Omega final week, Spears might have bit off greater than he can chew.
Here’s the whole lot that occurred on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
AEW DYNAMITE RESULTS
The Young Bucks vs Private Party – AEW Tag Team Tournament Match
- Private Party wins by way of pinfall a shock roll up
- The end was arrange when the Bucks arrange Marq Quen for a Meltzer Driver, however Isaiah Kassidy pulled Nick Jackson from the apron. This allowed for Quen to roll up Matt for the shock win.
- The remainder of the AEW tag crew division together with SCU, and Angelico and Jack Evans are sitting ringside in shock.
Chris Jericho Segment
- Jericho involves the ring with Santana, Ortiz, Sammy Guevara and Jake Hagger.
- Jericho says the premiere episode of Dynamite was the best premiere in TNT historical past and it is all due to him. He says that on the finish of the episode the followers noticed his secure beating down The Elite. He says these are the 4 closest confidants and Jericho
- Jericho says Sammy Guevara seems to be like a Spanish god. He says he is one of many biggest performers at his age Jericho has seen in a very long time and Guevara is on his checklist.
- Chris Jericho says that Santana and Ortiz are the nastiest they’ve ever been and he personally recruited them and that is why they made his checklist. Jericho says “viva la raza” in honor of Eddie Guerrero.
- Jericho says that Jake Hagger he is a former world champion however proper now he is the hardest man within the firm. The crowd does the “we the people” chant and Jericho says it is silly and buried. He says it is a silly thought from unhealthy artistic. He says that Hagger is the hardest man within the wrestling enterprise.
- Jericho’s secure is known as “The Inner Circle” and they’re taking management over AEW regardless of who’s in cost. They are in cost now.
- Chris Jericho says Cody is entitled from his household. Jericho says that he thinks Dusty Rhodes was a jerk and he does not like the remainder of his household. He says Dustin is a martyr and he will kick his ass tonight.
- Jericho says that he’ll beat “the s&**” out of Cody on November 9.