The Patriots signed quarterback Brian Hoyer to a one-year contract on Sunday, in keeping with Jim McBride of The Boston Globe. It will probably be Hoyer’s third stint in New England.
And the International Olympic Committee has set a four-week deadline to resolve what’s going to occur concerning the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Multiple nationwide Olympic committees have referred to as for the occasion to be postponed till 2021, and Canada’s Olympic Committee has introduced that it’s going to not ship athletes to a 2020 occasion.
Tom Brady’s mom despatched him a humorous textual content: On Sunday, ESPN confirmed a seven-hour stretch of nothing however Brady highlights. It was a second for Patriots followers to savor regardless of the 42-year-old’s latest departure for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in free company.
Brady’s mom, Galynn, was amongst these watching, and despatched her son a textual content. Brady shared it on his Instagram story.
“We are watching ESPN. 6 or 7 hours today of patriot games,” Galynn wrote. “I think they think you retired.”
Brady responded by saying, “I love you mom!!!!!!”
Trivia: Brady and Bill Belichick went 10-Zero to start their postseason partnership. Who was the primary quarterback they misplaced a playoff sport to?
(Answer on the backside).
Hint: “The Snake” went to Arizona State.
More from Boston.com:
- What occurred when Tom Brady spoke with the Buccaneers?
- The 5 greatest issues we discovered in regards to the Patriots this week
- Global athletes group requires postponement of Olympics
- The Kraft Family and the Patriots thanked Tom Brady with a full-page advert within the Tampa Bay Times
- Self-isolated NFL gamers interact in group chats and exercises
- NBA’s Adam Silver is looking for solutions, that are briefly provide
- These former Patriots have all signed with groups coached by ex-Patriots assistants
- Jeff Darlington had Tom Brady lined the entire approach
- 10 numbers that outline the Tom Brady Era in New England
- Tom Brady and Bill Belichick’s relationship had reportedly ‘run its course’
Isaiah Thomas on why he beloved taking part in in Boston:
They gave me a chance and folks truly believed in me for as soon as https://t.co/0tMZnmicca
— Isaiah Thomas (@isaiahthomas) March 23, 2020
Zdeno Chara on the departure of Tom Brady:
Freddie Freeman didn’t go simple on his son:
On at the present time: In 2007, Kobe Bryant notched his fourth consecutive sport with no less than 50 factors.
13 years in the past at this time, Kobe dropped his fourth 50-point sport in a row.
65. 50. 60. 50.
Legendary 🐍 pic.twitter.com/RKo5hh3SiR
— ESPN (@espn) March 23, 2020
Classis rewind: Start your week with some traditional Bobby Orr highlights.
Trivia reply: Jake Plummer