While it isn’t what All Elite Wrestling had deliberate, the present should go on.
This 12 months’s Double or Nothing occasion marks the one-year anniversary of AEW’s first present. And whereas it was initially scheduled for Las Vegas like final 12 months, the present world pandemic has shifted the present to Daily’s Place in Jacksonville.
While there will not be viewers members in attendance, followers can count on the AEW roster to place a present with shocked and nice wrestling.
If you are trying to watch the 2020 Double or Nothing pay-per-view this weekend, here is all the data you may need–including stream and a rundown of the present card.
WHAT TIMES DOES AEW ‘DOUBLE OR NOTHING’ START?
Double or Nothing begins Saturday, May 23 at 7:30 p.m. EST with a pre-show. The fundamental card begins at eight p.m. EST.
HOW TO WATCH AEW’S ‘DOUBLE OR NOTHING BUY IN’ ONLINE
All Elite Wrestling’s pre-shows can have at the least one featured match. The promotion confirmed that this 12 months’s Double or Nothing can have a bout to grow to be primary contender for the AEW Tag Team Championships.
Best Friends will face Private Party within the AEW Double or Nothing‘s Buy In pre-show.
HOW TO WATCH AEW ‘DOUBLE OR NOTHING’ ONLINE
B/R Live will host this 12 months’s Double or Nothing on its streaming service for $49.99. The service can also be accessible on iOS and Android units. Roku, Apple TV and Amazon Fire TV additionally assist B/R Live.
Fite TV may even host the following AEW pay-per-view, however just for worldwide prospects.
The B/R Live app is simply accessible on Xbox One gaming consoles, not on PS4. Fans may obtain the app on iOS and Android cell units. The following linked units additionally carry the B/R Live app:
- Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Stick, Roku Ultra
- Apple TV – 4th Generation and up
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube
- Android TV
If you’ve got cable, Direct TV, Dish or one other main cable supplier, these will present AEW Double or Nothing by conventional pay-per-view fashions. Check along with your cable supplier for extra particulars.
AEW ‘DOUBLE OR NOTHING’ CARD
There are 9 matches on the Double or Nothing card between the pre-show and fundamental card with the ladies’s and males’s prime titles on the road. The AEW Tag Team Championships will not be defended on this evening as a result of Kenny Omega and Adam “Hangman” Page will likely be collaborating within the Stadium Stampede match in opposition to Chris Jericho’s Inner Circle faction.
AEW followers may even see the crowning of the primary TNT Champion when Cody goes one-on-one with the imposing Lance Archer.
Here’s a rundown of all of the confirmed matches for this 12 months’s Double or Nothing present. Of course, the cardboard is topic to alter:
- Best Friends vs. Private Party – Winner turns into primary contender for the AEW Tag Team Championships
- Britt Baker vs. Kris Statlander
- Darby Allen vs. Kip Sabian vs Scorpio Sky vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Colt Cabana vs. Luchasaurus vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fenix vs. Mystery Opponent – Casino Ladder Match
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Shawn Spears vs. Dustin Rhodes
- Cody vs. Lance Archer – TNT Championship Tournament Finals
- Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida – AEW Women’s Championship Match
- Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee – AEW World Championship Match
- The Inner Circle vs. The Elite and Matt Hardy – Stadium Stampede Match
Are you excited for the upcoming Double or Nothing occasion? Which match are you trying ahead to most? Let us know within the feedback part.